I Knew I Made A Good Choice

asepnurjo
0

I Knew I Made A Good Choice

I Knew I Made A Good Choice is a phrase used to express satisfaction with a decision that has been made. It is a way of feeling confident in the choice that was made. **Question: What does it mean to make a good choice?** Making a good choice means making a decision that is well-informed, responsible, and beneficial to oneself and others. It involves taking into consideration the potential risks and rewards of the choice, and making the best decision possible.

Questions and Answers:

Table of Content:

1. I made a good.... Friends there.


my *maaf y kak kalo salah*

2. I am good at painting but I don’t like it. Answer choice..​


Jawaban:

I have no hobby of painting

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah


3. what an amazing achievement I knew it.you are such a good student


Pencapaian yang bagus! Aku tau kamu adalah siswa yang baik


4. ....about human anatomy because I was not a medicine student. (A) Little did I know (B) Little I knew (C) Did I know (D) Little did I knew


C. Did a know itu yaaaa

5. What a great /good choice​


Jawaban:

Pilihan yang bagus/bagus

Penjelasan:

Dalam bahasa Indoesia


6. I knew his number, i (call) him


I knew his number , i called him .i knew his number, i called him

7. I made a good .... Friends there A. Many B. Any C. Much D. A Little


A. many



maaf kalau salah yaaa

A. many

harusnya sih many hehehe karena dia ngmngin hal yang terhitung sedangkan much tidak


8. ubahlah kedalam kalimat pasif. 1.I give her a dozen of books 2.They sent us a beautiful gift 3.She will change the negative sentence 4.You have made a good choice 5.My friends are writing a short story'


Jawaban:

1. A dozen of books is given by me to her.

2. A beautiful gift is sent by them to us.

3. The negative sentence will be changed by her.

4. A good choice has been made by you.

5. A short story is written by my friends.

Penjelasan:

semoga membantu ;))

Jawaban:

1. A dozen of books is given to her by me.

2. A beautiful gift was sent to us by them.

3. The negative sentence will be changed by her.  

4. A good choice has been made by you. or

A good choice has been made.

5. A short story is being written by my friends.

Penjelasan:

Passive Voice --> to be + V3.

To be --> tergantung tenses yang dipakai (dan Subyek pada passive voicenya).

1) A dozen of books --> selusin, dianggap satu kesatuan = singular --> to be "is".

4) Obyek di passive voicenya bisa dihilangkan (karena kurang signifikan), kalo mau pakai yang lengkap pilih kalimat pertama.

Semoga membantu^^


9. Maya:ok friends i think is the best choice we have Danu:you're right it seems a good choice to us. The underlined expression shows..... a. a disagreement. c. a probability b. an agreement. d. an introduction


Jawaban:

c. a probability

Penjelasan:

Probability=Kemungkinan


10. apa arti what I wish I knew as a little girls makasih​


Jawaban:

apa yang saya harap saya tahu sebagai gadis kecil

Jawaban:

apa yang saya harap saya tahu sebagai gadis kecil

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah


11. Which sentence is simple present tense? A. I made a poem for her wedding B. He knew something goodC. Billy takes her pencilD. The detective thought what his next move E. I am giving him a coat​


Jawaban:

Billy takes her pencil

Penjelasan:

Simple Present Tense : s + v(s/es) + o


12. He was just a .... and I knew it


jawabannya adalah 

''' He was just a friend and I knew it '''

semoga membantu ya kak



13. apa bedanya choice sama choose? terus i choose you apa i choice you?


choice : pilihan
choose : memilih

jadi, yg benar adalah
I choose youchoice : pilihan
choose : memilih

14. 1. I don't have anything to do a. I wish i knew more people b. I


Saya tidak punya pekerjaan apapun. Saya berharap kalau saya tahu lebih banyak orang.

15. I don't have anything to do a. I wish i knew more people B. I wish i had morw time C. I wish i had a cabel tv D. I wish i knew something about cars


D. i wish i knew something about cars


16. guntur:"well friends. i think this is the best choice we have." jaya:"you're right.it seems a good choice to us." the underlined expression shows​


Jawaban:

the following the lounge you are my everything you need


17. d. I intend to2. Yoko : Well, friends. I think this is the bestchoice we have.Fariz : You're right. It seems a good choicefor us.The underlined expression showsa. an introduction c. a disagreementb. a probability d. an agreement​


Jawaban:

D.An agreement

agreement:kesepakatan

Penjelasan:

jadikanjawabanterbaik^^


18. If I knew him, I...(say hello)


If I knew him, I would say hello

Semoga membantu, maaf kalau salah

19. which sentence is perfect tense?A. i have made a poem for her wedding B. he knew something good C. Billy takes her pencil D. the detective thought what his next move E. i had found my car keys​


Jawaban:

A.

Penjelasan:

Perfect Tense

S+Have+V3+For/Since

HaveaniceDAY

Jawaban :

I have made a poem for her wedding (A)

Semoga membantu! have a great day <3

20. 5. She (fry) it yesterday and I knew ita. she fries it yesterday and I knew itb. she fry it yesterday and I knew itc. she frying, it yesterday and I knew itd. she fried it yesterday and I knew it​


Jawaban:

d. she fried it yesterday and I knew it

Jawaban:

She (fry) it yesterday and I knew it.

*d. She fried it yesterday and I knew it​.

Penjelasan:

Simple past tense is a simple form of verb to show that an event occurred in the past.

Semoga membantu:-)

Jangan lupa jawabannya dikasih terbaik><




Post a Comment

0 Comments
Post a Comment (0)
To Top